Monday, December 28, 2009

4 weeks....already?!

Well it's been 4 weeks since the twins were born. Wow....really? lol Guess time is flying. My days are counted in 3hr shifts so they just seem to fly on by.

Christmas was very nice. All 3 girls got a TON of clothes and of course Great Grandma bought Nevy way more toys then she knows what to do with lol. Nevy is no longer a (as she calls it) "happy cake" lover but thanks to Christmas and Grandma making 4 different pies she is a "happy pie" lover...lmao. That kid ate more pie then dinner and she was up until midnight because of it but Christmas comes once a year. So I let her go pie crazy.

The twins are doing wonderful. They are now eating about 20-22oz in 24hrs. They are eating about 3-4oz at every feeding. Celi is really packing the pounds on. For a while she was a little smaller then Ari but I'm starting to think she weighs more now.....chubby monkey! My guess buts them both in the low 7lbs range by now. They are fitting in newborn clothes and have grown out of most of the preemie stuff. Their reflux is still here and I'm waiting for the Pedi. to call me back with what we do next. Rice cereal is usually the next step with some Zantac but with the family history Nevy has we may skip the Zantac and just do Prevacid. I really want this treated early because I know Nevy's reflux started to get worse around the 6-8 week mark and it went downhill from there.

On a lighter note the girls due date was yesterday and they are offically "Newborns". They are really filling out and no longer look like peanuts lol. Nevy still loves to kiss them and help out. We are hoping to get back to potty training as soon as I have a little time. She was almost fully potty trained before I was put on bedrest but with me being on bedrest and the hospital stays and the twins birth it was screwed up. So back to square one and we start over again. She's a faster learner so I doubt it will take long. I just need the time. Jose gets two more weeks of vacation after the New Year. So maybe he can take a few days off so I can work with her. We are already eyeball high in diapers so it's not like potty training will be a relief for us lol.

Well I'm off to wait for the Pedi. to call back. So HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE and I hope this next year is as blessed for us as this one was! :)

Enjoy some X-mas pics....

Arianna, Nevaeh & Araceli
Photobucket

Arianna & Nevaeh
Photobucket

Araceli & Nevaeh
Photobucket

Arianna & Araceli
Photobucket
Photobucket

Nevaeh
Photobucket

Nevy kissing Celi
Photobucket

Nevy kissing Ari
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment