Tuesday, August 25, 2009

22 week appt!

Yes they are both STILL girls lol. They are doing wonderful! Baby A is 1lbs 1oz and Baby B is 1lbs 0oz. A perfect 48th %tile. I had my iron tested today and should have the results tomorrow or thursday. I've been thinking my iron is low since I've been so tired. I'll have my 3hr glucose test at my next appt. (Sept. 8th) and another ultrasound at the end of Sept.

The OB did check my cervix which is closed and thick. So that is REALLY good! The official weight gain so far is about 3lbs and yes I really am trying to gain weight but my poor tummy is running out of room for food.

I guess our "talk" didn't go so well since baby A decided to turn butt down instead of head down lol but baby B is still sideways. Other than that the appt went really well. We are just about 1.5 weeks from the 24 week mark of survival outside the womb! Lets just hope I can make it to at least 35 weeks. I'm starting to feel like a house and don't know if my poor uterus can grow much more lol.

Thats it for now! I'll update in another 2 weeks at my next appt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment