Monday, August 17, 2009

It's official...

We have NAMES!! Yep thats right! After locking Jose in a closet for a week with no food or water he gave in and picked out two names lmao! I'm just kidding but after some fighting and a few days to think about it we have decided to name the girls......


Arianna Faith Banderas
and
Araceli Grace Banderas


I'm still working on the spellings since you can spell both about 20 different ways and the middle names may be switched or changed but I'm pretty sure they will stay as is. They are pronounced: Are-e-on-ah and Air-ah-celey. Nicknames will be Ari and Celi. Ari's name means Holy one of Faith and Celi's means Alter of heaven and grace.

Arianna was my pick and Jose picked Araceli. Still trying to figure out who is who but I think Ari will be Baby A and Celi will be Baby B. So it looks like the twins wont be Thing 1 and Thing 2 lol! Nevy is VERY happy about her sisters. She just loves the belly! Not sure they love her laying on the belly or trying to sit on the belly but you know how sisters can be lol. I think Jose has finally got used to the idea of a house full of girls. He's really excited and can't wait to see them.

As for a son.....

HAHAHAHAHAH.....wait my side hurts.........HAHAHAHAHAHAH........deep breath........HAHAHAHHAHA..........Ok no really.......lol

I've decided to keep that door cracked. Maybe not open but cracked lol. I decided a LONG time ago that b/c of my PCOS and how hard it was to get pregnant both times that I want to be done before I'm 30 years old. So maybe just MAYBE when the twins are 5 years old I may try for another one. Of course this time we may ask the Dr. to do a gender test to the embryos b/c I wont be having more then 4 kids! So the next BETTER be a boy! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment