Monday, August 10, 2009

I'm pregnant with an Octopus!

I'm starting to think I have Quads in there lol. It seems like I get kicked in 16 different places at once. These two are getting soooo active and STRONG! I swear one kicked my bladder yesterday and I had to RUN to the potty lol! They seem to be most active when I'm trying to sleep. So needless to say I haven't been getting to may Zzz's!

It's so weird how different being pregnant with two is vs. one. Nevy didn't become this strong until I was about 26 weeks. Humm....I wonder if they are already working together to drive me crazy HA! Well no matter how painful.....and yes it does create PAIN when they kick at the same time.....I'm still happy to know they are both doing well. :)

I have tried to get Nevy to feel them move but she wont hold her hand on my tummy long enough. You know there are more important things to a two year old then feeling babies kick.....like hiding grapes under my TV or drawing all over herself with a pen :insert eye roll here: lol. As for Jose, Well they seem to enjoy teasing him already b/c every time he puts a hand on me they move to the other side of my tummy lol. It's just to funny! I feel bad for him since he really wants to feel them but I can't help laugh when they do it. It's like they know DaDa wants to feel them and they want to tick him off already! lol poor Jose!

Well thats it for now. I doubt you want to here about my hip and back pain. So I figured I'd share the nice side of a twin pregnancy and not the "whine and vent" side lol. My ultrasound is Wed. the 12th. So I will have another update for everyone in 2 days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment