Tuesday, June 1, 2010

I LUB my girls!

Things have FINALLY calmed down! We moved into the new house & can I say I'M SO FREAKING EXCITED! lol

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new house! I didn't realize how much I missed having a kitchen. I've been cooking like a crazy person all week. Jose has missed my food so much. My gram can cook. Actually she is an AWESOME cook but she is old school. She likes to add the fat & bad for you stuff which is why the food is sooooo good lol! I dont cook like that.

We dont eat enriched white flour products mostly b/c of Nevy getting sick from it but also b/c wheat is better for you. I don't know how I did it but I didn't gain a pound the whole time we lived there (7.5 months). Well I did gain I was pregnant with twins! Hello! lol but I gained 13lbs while pregnant and lost all of it plus another 10lbs & my weight hasn't changed since then which puts me below my pre-pregnancy weight. Now that I get to eat the way I like to I'm sure I'll start losing again. It just feels so good to eat brown or wild rice again instead of Mac & cheese lol.

I'm so PROUD of Nevy! She went the whole day without an accident! She even took a nap & didn't have one! She's so close to being fully potty trained if I could just get her to poop on the potty! We have been letting her do it on her own time which has taken 8 months but hey why rush. I think her new interest in the potty has to do with me telling her she could go to the zoo if she went a whole week without using a diaper or having an accident. She is really trying VERY hard b/c she wants to see the "teddy" bears & "munkeys" lol. I love her made up words! :)

The Twins are officially half a year old! OMG where did the time go??

Arianna seems to be doing better. I've been doing a lot of the exercises the therapist showed me & she seems to be able to hold her head up longer. She now has to spend 10-15 mins. EVERY hour she is up on her tummy. She really hates tummy time. SO much in fact that she all most rolled over to get off her tummy. To see her come so close to a goal that I though was still months away made me cry. She seems so far behind Celi due to her muscle issues. So to see her catching up is awesome! I love my chubby girl sooooo much!

My silly Celi is a little brat as usual lol. We went to a family party Sunday & I was sitting at the table talking and eating crackers off a tray. Well Ms. Araceli decided she wanted a cracker to. So when Mommy wasnt looking she grabbed one & starting chomping on it lol! She ate the entire cracker! Then wanted another one! She is such a piggy. She now eats two 4oz jars of baby food for lunch plus a 4oz bottle. She really is a PIG but I lover her to pieces! She can almost sit up totally unassisted. There are times when she leans to far and cant catch herself before tipping over but she is doing very well. She also scoots with her head on the ground and her butt in the air. It's so funny! I swear she will have rug burn on her forehead soon but she is learning to crawl in her own way I guess.

Well I guess thats it. The kids have all adjusted very well to the new house though I found Nevy sleeping UNDER my bed this morning lol. She has been sleeping in her new room without any trouble all week. So I'm not sure why she did that. I guess I need to get another baby gate.

Well I'm off to make dinner & see Shrek tonight! Nevy has been waiting for weeks to see it but it came out the weekend of the twins baptism. So she has had to wait. She is super excited! Until next time! :) Enjoy your summer everyone!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment