Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Alien or Normal? Hummmm....

There are days that I blink & these kids grow. No, really I swear they do! They are just getting so big so fast. Everyday it's something new. Maybe it's b/c there are 3 of them & one or the other is always doing something to get my attention or maybe they are really aliens that grow super fast. Either way, normal or alien I love them! lol


Anyway....

I love this age with the twins. Sort of mobile yet still like to cuddle. The girls are doing very well. Araceli LOVES anything soild....well except green foods. Go figure right? lol. Her new favorite are those new weird looking baby rice cakes. They remind me of the surf board looking salt beak files for birds lmao! Really thats what they look like! It makes me feel like I'm giving my kid bird food but hey she LOVES them. I actually like them as well b/c they dissolve really easy. So she can eat them even before she is ready for puffs/cereal. Dr. gave us the go for biscuits but I hate those things. So Celi is now 15lbs 6oz (40th %tile) & 25 3/4 inches. She is FINALLY filling out. She also started the Dada song today. You know when they first start to say Dada but they really dont mean Dada they just like the word. So she sits around sings Dada dada daaaada dadadada. lol I cant wait for the Mamas!

Little miss chubby girl is now 14lbs 4.5oz (25 %tile) & 25 1/4 inches. She is a little smaller but you can't tell by looking at her with those chubby cheeks! Ari is doing soooo much better. She is starting to lift up while laying on her tummy & can roll both ways. She is grabbing at things now & even likes to "talk" to everyone. She loves to "blah blah" us to death in the car. She usually scream at us to get our attention & then laughs when you look at her. It's to cute really.


Nevy is full of DRAMA as usual. If her panties aren't disney princess or Dora she takes them off & hides them. I found 4 pairs of panties under her bed! Good thing princess pants/Dora are easy to find! Her potty training is going great. She hasn't had any pee pee accidents is awhile & will even go potty at other peoples house. We haven't tried public bathrooms yet though. We are still working on poops though. Sometimes she goes & other times she wont. I guess I just keep trying until she does it all the time. She is now 30lbs (50th %tile) & 37 1/2 inches. She is such a funny kid & comes up with weird stuff. Like today she told us that if we put the ballon around her wrist she would fly away. I guess she watches the movie "UP" to much lol.

As for us well it's the usual. Nothing new really. I'm getting better & Jose is getting sicker lol. He finally caught our cold. I've been putting a LOT of thought into either going back to school or getting a part-time job. I need to get out of the house. I'm going crazy without adult contact all day. Nevy needs to get into some type of class setting anyway though I don't know what I'll do with the twins b/c I hate the idea of daycare when they are this young. A nanny is a little high priced with TWO infants....I should know I was one & I'd charge about $15-18 an hour for twins....so yeah not sure about the details yet but we will figure it out.

Well I'm off to bed. Kids have pictures tomorrow....about time! Well if the kids dont tie me up & put me in a closet...stick around for my next post b/c God only knows what will happen next with these alien kids! lol


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment