Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Cough*Cough*....COUGH *COUGH!

Yes that is the sound of my poor lungs hacking away. I feel like CRAP! I am soooo sick. The twins are sick as well but of course Nevy & Jose have been skipped.....for now anyway. So I'm dealing with my own cold, two sick babies & a rowdy toddler. Oh the F-U-N!...not!

On to brighter thoughts...

Arianna rolled over this week. I'm so proud of my baby. She is getting so much better & catching up to Celi. A fast weight check and she was 13lbs 13oz. Not sure of the %tile but we have a Dr.'s appt next week. So I'll know more then.

Araceli is sitting up for a lot longer now before falling over. She did about 2 mins the other day. She is such a ham. Whenever Nevy laughs she cracks up. It's so cute. She is now 14lbs 15oz.

Nevaeh has gone pee pee on the potty all week & has not had an accident in 5 days. No matter what I do she wont poop on it though. I guess we just have to keep trying. If she keeps up the good work we will be going to the zoo soon! :)

Things are going to be crazy the next 2 months for us. We have 3 baptism parties, 4 family parties & Nevy's 3rd birthday at the end of July. yeah crazy crazy. lol So I maybe MIA for a little while. I will keep everyone posted as I can though.

Just can't believe my baby is going to be 3! Time is flying!!

Have some summer fun & be safe!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment