Thursday, July 1, 2010

Having my cake & losing weight too...

Yeah the title is my new motto. lol I know I can be a dork....leave me alone! :P

Anyway...

My liver levels seem to FINALLY be getting back to normal. My last 2 test have come back good & along with the pharamacy of meds I'm taking I'm starting to feel "better". So I asked the Dr. the big Q again...."Can I start to drop a few pounds now?" I got a grin & a big fat "sure go ahead". Which was nice to hear. I've been putting this off since March when things first started to look bad & the Dr. said weight loss wasn't a "great" idea until we knew what was going on & how to fix it. So I started a "rough diet" I call it "rough" b/c I cheated like 10 times last week lol yeah I know bad but hey I still lost 2lbs! :)

I've been eating a LOT healthier since we left Gram's house but I'm not calorie counting. I haven't gained any weight since I had the twins but I still have weight I want to drop. Yeah with 3 kids of course I have weight to drop lol. So I'm proud of my 1st offical week. 2lbs a week or 8lbs a month is great.

Struggling with PCOS is hard & losing weight with it is like trying to run up hill with a car on your back. Not very effective ya know. I'm luck enough to know I have PCOS, take meds to help it & know what works with my body. So this should be easier this time around.....I hope anyway. Some one needs to make a "magic pill" for PCOS. They would make millions!

Moving on.....lol

Kids are doing well. Celi is getting up on her knees and rocking. So she should be crawling VERY soon. Well unless she's like Nevy & decides rolling every where is better. Nevy WOULD'NT crawl until 9 months. I say "wouldn't" instead of "couldn't" b/c she knew how she just didn't want to do it. Stubborn to the core that Nevy....wonder where is comes from.....Hummmm....:P

Ari's therapist (OT) said we should have her crawling in about 2 months. Which since the girls get a 1 months adjustment for EVERYTHING (being pre-term babies). They are really only 6 months & not 7 months. So they are doing VERY Well. I'm very proud of Ari she is rolling in both directions now. Which considering where she was is awesome!

Nevy's potty training is getting a LOT better. She doesn't use diapers at all during the day unless we are out at the store. She doesn't like public bathrooms....cant blame her neither do I. Though most of the time she stays dry until we get home I put them on as a "back up". She stays dry all night but usually goes pee pee in the morning before I can get her to the potty since I'm busy feeding the twins & stuff. She is pooping more often on the potty but still doesn't go all the time. I'm very proud of her she is picking up on this fast.

Well I'm off to make dinner....tacos sound good. Yes tacos CAN be healthy! Corn tortillas are better for you then bread! So nah! :P
Once again I'm actually well aware of the fact that I'm a dork....so leave it alone. lol

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment