Thursday, January 21, 2010

FINALLY! A "good" week!

Thats right I FINALLY had a good week!


On Monday I had a total melt down and called the Twins Dr. The Axid was not working anymore (it's very common for it to stop being effective after short use) and I wasn't getting sleep. To top it all off Ari was hardly eating. All she did was take two sucks of the bottle and scream for 20 mins. I was sick of seeing my kids suffer. Of course their Dr. is awesome (Gosh do I love Dr. Starr she is GREAT!) She called in a script for Prevacid which is not easy when dealing with kids under 15lbs (the are both 8lbs 4oz right now). We had to have the med done at a compound pharamcy b/c they need less then half a tablet and dosing is hard when they are that tiny but she pulled it off and the twins started it Monday night.

I have to say there is a difference already though it can take up to a week to see it working at full force. They are happier now then ever. They keep smiling and looking around. Celi has great head control and can already push herself up when laying on her tummy. Ari is not far behind though. The Prevacid helps with their pain but of course dosen't do a thing for the vomiting but as long as they are happy I don't care if I have to wash clothes everyday.

As for the new house. Well with all the snow we had a few weeks ago it put things on hold for awhile but the weather has been so nice the last 2 weeks they have been working like crazy. The sewer system was finished and inspected, then the back fill around the house was done, they started the framing on Monday and have finished the basement and floor. Next comes the sides and roof. Once they finish that the windows and doors will be done. Then the inside work will start (plumbing, electric and drywall). We are still looking at "sometime" in April which doesn't seem so far away anymore. :)

Then to top my week off Jose's W2 came in the mail today which means as soon as Social Security mails me the twins cards (sometime in the next 1-3 weeks) we can file. With 3 kids we are getting a nice chunk back this year but about 90% of it is being used for the new house and the rest is paying off bills....well and maybe a nice dinner at my favorite Brazilian steak house for my b-day thrown in there lol.

All in all it's been a great week. Even Nevy has been good...well as good as a 2 year old can be anyway lol. At the moment all 3 of them are taking a nap. Yeah I should probably lay down too but I have clothes to wash, bottles to clean and food to eat...lol....so away with this Super Mommy until next time!! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment