Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Shoping & Sleep! What's better? :)

The last two weeks have been a little crazy. So stay with me as I try to recap....


We went to pick out our new furniture for the new house. Ashley Furniture had that sale were you get a free 42" HDTV and I wanted to check it out. So we get there and I picked out a bedroom set and front room set I liked (so I would get 2 free TVs). After we are all ready to check out the chick tells me I have to have the furniture delivered in 60 days to get the free TVs. I asked her like 10 times if we can do delayed shipping b/c the house is still being built but I didnt want to miss out on the deal. She kept saying "It's not a problem we keep it in the warehouse for free." Well Best Buy only gives you 60 days to have it delivered (you need the delivery slip to pick up the TVs. So I was about to walk out when the manager offers us 20%off. Thats $1,000 off my order of close to $5,000. So with that I picked out a nicer bedroom set, added the chair and a 1/2, lamps, rug, painting and ottamen to the frontroom set and still saved $300! So that was cool. Then Target had the twins $200 cribs on sale for $160 and I bought those. Yeah I've been a busy bee this week lol.

Income tax time makes me happy......and a shopaholic lol.

Anyway, the Twins are doing better on the Prevacid. Still not as good as they could be but a lot better. Arianna had a bump on her jaw by her ear (turns out to be a lump of tissue & fat from birth and will go away in a month or 2)so off to the Ped. we went. She is 8lbs 14oz now and I know Celi is not far behind. This week has been GREAT! The Twins are now sleeping between 7-9hrs a night! So sleep at least! THANK GOD SLEEP AT LAST! lol

Nevy is doing good as well. She is sooooo excited about Sherk 4 coming out in May. I swear she is ShrekCrazy! This kid LOVES Shrek.....and Ice Age lol. Her new favorite thing to say is "My Mommy pumps booby milk for my sisters!" lmao She tells EVERYONE this! It's sooo embarrassing but at least she wont be against breastfeeding and pumping when she has kids. :)

Well as for house news....

Here is the video of the new house so far.




Lots of work to do still. Electric and plumbing is almost done, then we have to pour the cement floor in the basment (been waiting for warmer weather), the drywall and brick. April is still our done date but if things keep moving so well (I doubt it something always happens to set us back a week or two) it might be done sooner. I just want my house already. Nevy needs space to do her own thing and we need space away from her being up our butts 24/7! lol


Ok thats about it this week. Next week the twins have their 2 month check-up. I think they should be around 9lbs by then. I also believe they get 2 or 3 shots each.... :(


Come back for more updates at the same place, probably not the same time next week! lol


FRONT ROOM SET:

Photobucket

Photobucket

BEDROOM SET:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment