Monday, November 9, 2009

The "33rd" week!

Wow I'm just one more week from my second to last goal! I can't believe we have come so far! My Dr. was so sure the twins would be here by now but they just keep showing her wrong! They really are stubborn little twinkies!

Ok for my usual update. I had my 33 week appt. today. I have finally met all 5 Dr.s in the practice and so far the only one I dont like is the one I met today lol! She made me wait 45 mins past my appt time and was a total air head! I PRAY to GOD I don't get her when I go into labor!

All in all things are perfect. My cervix is STILL closed (yay!) and the girls are moving great. Dr. "Air Head" did a fast in-room ultrasound to check the heartbeats and had a very hard time finding Baby A. She "thinks" that Baby A "MAY" be either sideways now or head down. I so dont want to get my hopes up. So I'm going to pretend she didn't say that. I have my final weight/scan ultrasound next Mon. and I'll know for sure. So keep praying she goes head down!!

Well these 33 weeks are finally getting the better of me. My poor uterus is measuring some where around 43-44 weeks (EEK!). Yes that is like being a month past your due date! Rolling over in bed is now a workout and bending over has the risk of not coming back up without help lol. Nevy's been great. She is an awesome "shoe finder" lol and "put on" girl! She is going to be such a great big sister. I'm done shopping for the twins (woo hoo!). Just waiting on the stroller, co-sleeper and diaper bag to ship. I have to buy some diapers but I'm waiting for Jose to have off b/c walking around the store is hard. Other then that I am DONE!......well.....I do have some washing to do but shhhh I'm trying to pretend that pile of babies clothes doesn't exist.

Well that it for this weeks update on us. Stay tuned for next weeks ultrasound, weight updates and appt! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment