Wednesday, October 28, 2009

31 weeks 3 day and still pregnant!

Everything seem to be going well. Both babies are active and doing great. They are still breech and sideways but Baby B dropped down a little. Probably because of all my contractions squeezing her head. At this point I doubt Baby A is going head down so it looks like I'll be having a c-section (sooooo not happy about that).

Dr. said my cervix is a little more soft then last week but it's still closed. So she said I "should" make it to 34 weeks. At which point labor would no longer be stopped. My guess is Thanksgiving week sometime (about 35-36 weeks). The Dr. said since baby A is not head down putting pressure on my cervix I may make it to the full 38 week c-section date (Dec. 14th). I doubt that but it would be nice to have FULL term twins.

At this point I think I'll be begging for a c-section soon. I'm just so sore, tired and all around aggravated. I hate that I can't even walk up 3 stairs without being out of breath. My tummy is getting so big I can't roll over in bed! I've only gained 11lbs so far but it feels like 50lbs! Ok enough self pity lol.

We just have a few things to get and we are pretty much done. I can't believe they could be here in 2.5 weeks! Time is just going to fast.....:snort:..... NOT! lol Anyway....my next appt is Nov. 4th (next Wed.) so I'll have more updates then. My last ultrasound is set for 34 weeks (Nov. 16th) and I'm excited to see how big they are getting! Ok I'm off to bed. I'll be back in a week..... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment