Thursday, October 8, 2009

28-29 weeks = 40 week uterus! (eek!)

Not much to update on.....which is a GOOD thing lol.

Cervix is still the same (yay!) and the babies both sound great with heartbeats in the 140's. I'll have a growth ultrasound at my appt in 2 weeks. So it was pretty much just a fast visit. Dr. decided to check my uterus height and I am officially FULL term! Yep my uterus is measuring a full 40 weeks. I sure feel "term" lol. So every week I go from this point is like going over due with a singleton. I am really feeling the effects of this pregnancy. I hurt everywhere and my poor body is running out of energy. At this point I am just praying to make it to 34 weeks (little less then 6 weeks from now). I hope I make it to 36-37 weeks but I'm running out of steam.

Really people don't understand what it's like to be pregnant with twins....well unless you HAVE been. It is a LOT LOT harder then a singleton. Nevy's pregnancy was a walk in the park compared to this one. I'm getting to the point where I might just put myself on bedrest because walking kills my back. Ok enough ranting lol.

The Dr. did say I'm still not allowed to go more then 20-30mins from the hospital which really sucks! She is worried about how fast I might deliver since this is my second pregnancy and baby A is a footling breech which could be serious if my water breaks (yes I feel like a walking time bomb lol). I did get the "OK" to go to the pumpkin patch next week but thats it. After that I'm not allowed anymore "adventures" as she called it. I'm fine with that. I want them to be safe and I am willing to do whatever it takes. (So sorry everyone who has family parties that are far away I wont be able to go to them anymore.)

Well that it for now. I'll let everyone know how my 30 week appt. goes on the 19th.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    My name is Gemma & I am currently TTC, I can't seem to ovulate at all & my doctors are unwilling to help me.

    A friend sent me a link to a forum which had your post on it about natural herbs (http://forums.families.com/natural-herbs-to-quoto-quot-with-pcos,t45679)

    Did you use the herbs? Did they help you to get pregnant?
    Please, any advice you can offer me would be greatly appreciated, I am at my wits end now.

    Thank you.

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete