Monday, February 15, 2010

Chocolate covered starwberries!

Wow time sure does fly with 3 girls under 3 years old! I can't believe I haven't posted a new blog in 2 WEEKS! (eek!)

Well then lets get down to it! :)

The twins had a Dr.'s appt last week. They are now 9lbs 8.5oz each! Arianna is 21 1/4inches and Araceli is 21 1/2 inches. That puts them in the 10th% tile for both weight & height but adjusted for their age that is actually the 55th %tile. They are now on the Prevacid tabs instead of the liquid compound which is making a HUGE difference with their reflux. They are doing so well they kill 4-5oz bottles at 11pm and sleep until 8-9am. It is sooooo wonderful to get a staright 8-9hrs most nights. They were pretty crabby though for 3 days after their shots.

They are getting so chubby! lol

Nevy is doing very well too. She has been going pee pee on the potty most of the time (still wont poop on it though). We are letting her set the pace for potty training. She has been going pee pee on it since 18 months but she still has days with accidents. So we keep her in diapers just in case. I can't believe how well she is doing. She talks so much now. Sometimes I can't believe how well she says hard words. It's amazing to watch her grow up. I can't wait for the twins to start talking. :)

Well we had a wonderful V-day. Jose bought Nevy & I an edible arrangement of chocolate covered stawberried, pineapple, bannas, oranges and grapes.....uh GOD it was soooo good! I think we ate all 30 strawberries already lol. Then we took the kids to the Rain Forest Cafe. Nevy LOVES it there. We also bought the twins there 1st Rain Forest shirts and Nevy got a baby monkey that talks and sucks a pacifier. It was the perfect V-day.

We also stopped at Babies R Us for a play gym for the Twins. They like it a lot. Ari can't stop checking herself out in the mirror and Celi loves the light up world that plays music. I'm waiting for their Bumbo's to come in the mail this week too.

Well Mindy's (Jose's brother Alex baby mama) shower is coming up. I still can't believe little Alex is going to be a Dad. Yeah I know he is 21 and not a baby but I remember watching him as kid when Jose and I first started dating. He was only 11 then! And the lucky little shit is the only one having a BOY! Damn him! lol Jose's mom has all granddaughters except Alex's baby who by the way is due on my birthday (March 6th!). So of course it's making Jose die to have more kids so he can have a boy too. I swear the man is nuts if he thinks I'm having anymore kids anytime soon. lol

Well thats it for now. It's been the perfect week of sleep, chocolate covered stawberries and of course lots of time with my family! :)

1 comment:

  1. I am SO glad the Twins (And Nevy!) are doing so well! I am also really glad that they are on the reflux meds they need. :-)

    ReplyDelete