Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome to MY WORLD!!

I have decided to start a blog since my crazy preggy brain seems to forget EVERYTHING! I really want to remember the twins pregnancy and having 3 kids under 3 I'm sure it will be a fun ride once they get here! So to start the blog here is a little info about us....

My name is Jennifer (I'm the one doing all the incoherent postings :) hehe). I'm the proud wife of Jose my loving hubby for the last....oh God what is it now.....hummm.....lol.... almost 5 years! I'm also a SAHM (stay at home mom) to my adorable daughter Nevaeh Inez (Nevaeh is Heaven spelled backwards :wink:). My princess will be turning TWO in about a week (eeeek!!). I am also expecting TWINS (eeek AGAIN!) in Dec. (that puts me at 17 weeks). As you can tell I'll be going crazy in a few short months. Which is why expecting double the trouble means I'll have triple the fun with the 3 of them!!!

So stop on by to get your dose of laughter as I share our crazy journey with 3 kids under 3 years old!

No comments:

Post a Comment