Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The name game...

I wish I could just toss all the girl names I like into a hat and draw two lol! Then Jose wouldn't have a choice on what names we used. I think he assumes that if we don't pick girl names out then we wont have any more girls...riiiiight.....nice try buddy. I like to be prepared. I've spent the last 17 weeks calling my twins "it" "they" and my favorite "hey you stop kicking my bladder". So I can't wait to find out what they are and give them names. I want to have everything lined up for my BIG ultrasound on Aug.12th but Jose wont agree on ANYTHING....can you say pain in the butt!

We have boys names picked out. Our first son will be Jose Artemio Banderas Jr. (like the world needs another Jose but I promised him a JR.). If it's two boys the second will be James Robert Banderas (after my father Robert James Tracy). So yeah if its girl/boy or girl/girl twins I guess they will be called "Thing 1" and "Thing2" (yes Nevy reads to much Dr. Seuss).

Personally I really like Jazmin Faith or Jacquelyn Anya for the girl/boy twins. If it's girl/girl I really like Allison Hope and Addison Faith (Ally & Addy) or Arianna Faith and Ayanna Hope. Jose hates all of them except Jacquelyn Anya. I really want to stick with the whole "heavenly theme" because of Nevaeh which is why I picked Hope and Faith as middle names (because Jose hates them lol). I wouldn't mind input but thats the problem! He doesn't want to think about girl names.....like at ALL! Uhhh men I tell ya!

So at the moment that is where we are. Stuck with no girl names. Which is why when everyone asks me "So do you guys have names yet?" I say "Dont ask. Sore subject!" :P Now you know why I dont want to talk about it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment