Thursday, July 15, 2010

Extra! Extra!

Where to start???....

Good news or BEST news first?

Guess I'll start with the good news lol....

Nevy is pretty much potty trained!! WOO HOO! She has not had an "accident" in over a week & is going poop without any problems! I still use a diaper at night but 99% of the time she stays dry. She is now telling us when she has to go when we are out & will even use other peoples bathrooms (like grandmas). I'm so proud of her. She is such a big girl now! So as I promised she gets to go to the zoo. Since her birthday party is next weekend we will probably go after that. She is VERY excited to see the tigers & monkeys! lol


Some more good news....

The Twins are going through a "growth spurt". They are eating like little piggys! They take 7oz bottles 3-4 times a day & 4-8oz in soilds 1-2 times a day. Their night bottles are now 10oz!!! Chubby chubby girls!

Celi is about 17.5lbs now (according to my scale). She is starting to feed herself finger foods. She LOVES baby cookies & toast. Anything she can chew on makes her happy...even the remote lol.

Ari is about 16.5lbs (according to my scale). Her thearpy is going so good. She is getting stronger every day. She is still having issues with eating soilds but is getting a lot better. She is such a happy baby. She smilies at EVERYTHING! :)


And for the BEST news.....




Ya ready??....

Ya sure???.....


lol....


I've lost 7lbs in 3 weeks! Yeah ME!! lol Yeah I know I'm a dork lol but I'm happy that my meds are working & I'm finally starting to feel "normal". You dont realize how crappy PCOS makes you feel until you finally feel normal again. Anyway...

We have a busy week with Nevy's 3rd birthday coming up. So if I don't have a chance to blog before then....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY ANGEL BABY! You truely are a gift from Heaven! Mommy & Daddy went through sooooo much to have you. Your our miracle baby & will always be a blessing. We love you so much!



Photobucket
Nevaeh Ines 7/28/07 @9:39pm
5lbs 10oz


Photobucket
1st B-day


Photobucket
2nd B-day


Photobucket
3rd B-day


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment